- About Us
- In the News
- Get Involved
- Event Photos
- Contact Us
The WCSA spring elections are coming up; this is your chance to get more involved with your college!
Please submit your nomination form (you can obtain one below or in the WCSA office) and personal statement, in a sealed envelope, to WW103 no later than Friday, March 22nd at 5:00 pm. You may slip it under the door if necessary. You will receive a notice of receipt via email within 24 hours.
If you have any more questions don’t hesitate to send an email to Nick Gourlay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Vice President of Internal Affairs
– Vice President of Financial Affairs
– Vice President of Social Affairs
– Vice President of External Affairs
– Vice President of Public Relations
– Vice President of Athletic Affairs
– Associate Director of Athletic Affairs
– Associate Director of Social Affairs
– Associate Director of Public Relations
– Part-Time Students’ Director
– Mature Students’ Director (2)
– Professional Development Director
– Community Outreach Director
– Off-Campus Students’ Director (2)
– Full-Time Students’ Director (2)
– Upper-Year Students’ Director (2)
|Nomination Period||Friday, March 8th, 5:00pm – Friday, March 22nd, 5:00pm|
|All Candidates Meeting||Monday, March 25th, 4:00pm|
|Campaign Period||Monday, March 25th, 5:00pm – Monday, April 1st, 4:00pm|
|Candidate Speeches||Monday, April 1st, 4:00pm|
|Voting Period||Monday, April 1st, after speeches – Friday, April 5th at 5:00pm|
Note:The nomination form for Director positions was missing the Associate Director of Public Relations position, and also erroneously said 25 signature were required. The correct minimum number of signatures required is 10. The nomination form has been updated.
You can obtain a copy of our election policies here.
Monday - 1:30 - 6:30 PM
Tuesday - 10-5 PM
Wednesday - 2:30 - 6:30 PM
Thursday - 10-1:30 PM
Friday 10-12:30 PM and 3-5 PM
Please stop by to use our services or come say hi during the school year!
Address: WW103, 119 St. George st, Toronto, ON, M5S 1A9
Telephone: +1 416 946 3333
Fax: +1 416-971-3060
Email: Questions, comments or concerns? Ask email@example.com.