- About Us
- In the News
- Get Involved
- Event Photos
- Contact Us
Hey Woodsworth students! Looking for a fantastic opportunity to build your skills over the summer? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in welcoming our incoming first year students to Woodsworth College during Orientation Week 2014? Check the positions available below and send us your applications. #1loveWW
This application is for executive positions on the Orientation Executive Committee. Please read the descriptions of each position at the link and fill out the appropriate application. Please note, you must fill out the “Personal Information” section as well as the specific section for the position you are applying for.
The positions available for the OEC are as follows:
Marketing and Communications Manager (1)
Promotions Manager (up to 2)
Sponsorship Manager (1)
Registration Manager (1)
Leader Relations (1)
You are welcome to apply for more than one position.
To qualify for these positions, you should have previous experience in event planning or management. You must demonstrate teamwork and leadership skills as well as the ability to work well independently. You do not have to be a student of Woodsworth College to Apply, but you must be a current (or graduating) University of Toronto student.
NOTE: You MUST be in Toronto for the summer to be considered for any of these positions. Executives meet with the OMC (Orientation Management Committee) on a bi-weekly bass and will be required to attend these regular meetings. If you have any questions about OEC applications, please e-mail email@example.com
The deadline to submit your application is Tuesday, March 18th at 9AM.
Woodsworth Orientation for Life after Frosh (WOLF) is a component within Woodsworth Orientation Week aimed at introducing incoming students to student life at U of T. The goal of WOLF is to expose students to as many resources as possible at the college and on campus through fun, engaging and inclusive sessions and events. WOLF generally revolves around resources and tips for health and wellness, academics, and getting involved.
There are up to three (3) WOLF Executive positions available this year.
Expectations for WOLF Executives
– WOLF Executives are responsible for planning the WOLF sessions within Woodsworth Orientation Week, under the supervision and guidance of the two WOLF Coordinators. Applicants are encouraged to show their enthusiasm for student life and helping first years students through their transition period into university life. Organizational and communication skills would be an asset.
– WOLF executives should expect to have up to 5 hours of work per week throughout the summer. Greater commitment will be needed starting mid-August (from August 17th).
– WOLF executives will attend bi-weekly committee meetings and help carry out various tasks in preparation for WOLF.
– Full availability for one JOLT Training (on an August weekend) and Orientation Week (September 1st to 7th) is mandatory.
– Applicants must have completed at least 4.0 FCEs by the end of the 2013-2014 academic year and be in good academic standing. This will be verified by the Registrar’s Office.
NOTE: You MUST be in Toronto for the summer to be considered for any of these positions. Executives meet with the WOLF Coordinators on a bi-weekly basis and will be required to attend these regular meetings. If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit your application is Friday, March 14th at 9AM. If you have any questions about WOLF Executive applications, please email email@example.com.
As well as completing the application form at this link, please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to complete this application (submitting an updated CV and the Google form ) is Friday, March 14th at 9AM. Successful applicants can expect to interview between Monday March 17 and Friday March 21.
Monday - 1:30 - 6:30 PM
Tuesday - 10-5 PM
Wednesday - 2:30 - 6:30 PM
Thursday - 10-1:30 PM
Friday 10-12:30 PM and 3-5 PM
Please stop by to use our services or come say hi during the school year!
Address: WW103, 119 St. George st, Toronto, ON, M5S 1A9
Telephone: +1 416 946 3333
Fax: +1 416-971-3060
Email: Questions, comments or concerns? Ask email@example.com.