- About Us
- In the News
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Woodsworth College Students’ Association will be held on Monday, March 3rd, 2014 at 5pm in Waters Lounge of Woodsworth College Residence (321 Bloor Street W.), for the purpose of:
– receiving and considering the annual report and audited financial statements;
– hearing speeches from candidates running in the general election;
– considering constitutional amendments.
Proposed Constitutional Amendments
1. The addition of the position of Associate Director of Financial Affairs to the Board of Directors.
2. The inclusion of the positions of Chair of the Board, WOLF Coordinator(s), and Chief Returning Officer as ex-officio on the Board of Directors.
All Woodsworth students are invited and encouraged to attend. Refreshments will be provided. Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find the AGM Proxy Form here.
Please find the AGM Package here.
You may access the livestream link here.
MONDAY: 11:30 - 4:00
TUESDAY: 12:00 - 5:00
WEDNESDAY: 10:00 - 2:00
THURSDAY: 10:30 - 2:00, 3:00 - 6:00
FRIDAY: 11:30 - 4:00
Please stop by to use our services or come say hi!
Address: WW103, 119 St. George st, Toronto, ON, M5S 1A9
Telephone: +1 416 946 3333
Fax: +1 416-971-3060
Email: Questions, comments or concerns? Ask email@example.com.